Ek Mulakaat Princi Ke Saath
How to write an email to your principal.
This was inspired by the god-awful email I wrote to my
principal. Pretty sure, she hasn’t seen anything like it….
The point is to make sure she notices it. And you do,
everything, absolutely EVERYTHING to get her attention. Act like a mentally ill
patient or a child who is about to die from “respond to me” virus.
The purpose of MY email was to change sections. I mean come
on, who would want to spend a year with a class that finishes a whole math
exercise on the second day of school (trust me, it’s not the worst of it!).
As for the sentences, you are obligated to use fancy words
such as ”strive”, “sane” and more stuff that I can’t type, to save the world.
Here come the good stuff…*maniacal, evil laughter*
This is the time you write the reason for your email. For me
it was simple; I was hopelessly and irrevocably in love with my friends and
couldn’t bear to stay one second away from them. Personally, I thought it was a
completely valid reason. But, no comments on how she felt about it.
Now, the one thing you should always remember is that no
matter how silly you think your reason is; you should shamelessly yet elegantly
deem it right. Pose it in such a manner that she has no comeback and is stunned
by your extremely devilish looks and words.
Lastly, you “say” that you will pose no threat whatsoever to
the teachers ‘D Grade List’ and be the apple of their eyes (Never got why they
didn’t say orange).
While, in real life, you’d bunk class, drink coffee and
binge-watch Jurassic Park.
If by the end of this, your principal doesn’t respond, it
either means that she is way too shocked by your courting or is contemplating
throwing you out of school.
If I were you, I’d blame the Titans, tear the bed covers and
get back to normal life.
Happy Online-Corresponding, everyone!


2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bitii bitti hopefully your pinci is reading you'd never fail in English.
Proud to be your mesho
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home